The situations that should be done in order not to sweat will be listed as follows;
– Smoking and alcohol should be reduced. These; it causes sweating and causes a bad smell of sweat.
– Soda or mineral water should not be consumed.
– Before applying deodorant or perfume, the body should be dry. In this way, bad smell does not mix with good smell.
Caffeine-containing beverages such as cola and coffee should be consumed sparingly. Caffeine and other active ingredients cause excessive sweating.
– Weight control should be provided.
Drinking cold water prevents excessive sweating by balancing body temperature. Drinking as much cold water as possible will help you not sweat.
– Zinc-containing foods should be consumed.
– Eating raisins will balance the body’s temperature. It will be beneficial to consume a lot.
– Stressful activities should be avoided.
– Frequent showering will prevent sweating. On hot summer days, taking a shower once a day prevents the formation of sweat odor.
– Clothing made of synthetic fabrics should not be worn. Synthetic fabrics cause perspiration and bad sweat odor. Choosing fabrics made from natural yarns makes the person comfortable.
– Prepared foods should be reduced. It is important to turn to non-spicy and natural foods.
– The body should be washed three times a week with antiseptic shampoo. In this way, anything that can cause bad odors can be prevented.
Can Sweat Be Prevented With Natural Methods?
It is possible to prevent sweat with natural methods. There are many ways for this. Some of them are;
– Apple cider vinegar contains ingredients that will help control excessive sweating. In addition, apple cider vinegar balances the pH level of the body and helps the skin relax. Applying apple cider vinegar to the armpits before going to sleep will prevent sweating. It should be left overnight and washed with water the next morning. This process should be continued every night for a week.
– Lemon; It is another method that helps control sweating. Citric acid eliminates bacteria. In this way, it also helps to prevent odor. Mix lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl. This mixture is thoroughly applied to the armpits using cotton. It is left for about 20 minutes and then washed with water. This method is applied regularly.
– The tannic acid in black tea has the feature of preventing sweating. Apart from that, it helps to relax the pores. The black tea bag should be placed in 3 cups of hot water. It should wait about 15 minutes. Black tea should be applied to the armpits with cotton. Another method is to place wet tea bags under the armpits and hold them for a few minutes.
– Baking soda is a very effective ingredient in everyone’s home and in eliminating the problem of sweating Baking soda has the ability to absorb moisture in the body when applied to the body. Thanks to the moisture absorption feature of baking soda, the problem of excessive sweating is prevented. Baking soda also has the ability to remove bad odors. 1 teaspoon of baking soda should be mixed with half a glass of tea glass of water. The prepared mixture should be applied to the sweating areas with the help of cotton and left for about 20 minutes. In addition, it should be rinsed with warm water. This process should be applied 3 times a week.