What Is Good For Foot Fungus?
Good methods for foot fungus;
– Garlic Cure: 7 cloves of garlic are crushed together with salt and left to rest by adding a little bit of glass jar offer. The garlic cure, which has been resting for 4 hours, is filtered and applied to the mushroomed area with cotton. This cure should be taken for 15 days. Before and after garlic is applied to the feet, the feet should be cleaned with soapy water.
– Aloe Vera Oil: When applied to the feet with cotton wool twice a day, it removes the negative effects of the fungus.
– Apple Cider Vinegar: By mixing half a measure of apple cider vinegar with a liter of hot water and keeping the feet in a large bowl for approximately 20 minutes, the formation of fungus on the feet will be minimized.
How is Foot Fungus Transmitted?
Natural methods for foot fungus to pass will be as follows;
– Baking soda: Carbonate, which is very effective against foot fungus, softens the structure of the skin with the enzymes it contains. It should be mixed by adding a little baking soda into half a glass of water. It will be important to apply it to the area with the fungus, wait for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Baking soda should be done continuously every day.
– Rice Flour: Since it has an anti-fungal feature, it plays a very important role in the treatment of athlete’s foot. Rice flour and apple cider vinegar should be mixed together in certain amounts and kneaded until it reaches the consistency of dough. Then it should be applied to the affected area and rinsed. It should be used regularly for 2 weeks.
– Olive Oil and Oregano Oil: A few drops of olive oil and a few drops of thyme should be mixed together. The mixture should be applied to the affected area with cotton wool and then rinsed with warm water after waiting for an hour.
Things That Are Good For Foot Fungus
– Lavender Oil: Lavender oil, which prevents the odor and itching caused by athlete’s foot, will solve this problem if used continuously.
– White vinegar, vicks tea tree oil: If the mixture prepared with white vinegar and tea tree age is applied to the area of foot fungus twice a day, in the morning and evening, it may be possible to get rid of the negative effects of foot fungus. But before the application, it is necessary to apply steam with vicks in order to get more effective results. It is important to bring the water vapor into contact with the feet by adding cis to the hot water. Then, the mushroom area can be wiped with white vinegar and tea tree oil.
-Olive Oil and Lemon: Olive oil and lemon juice can be specified as a good solution for athlete’s foot. Mix equal amounts of olive oil with lemon juice. Then it should be applied to the affected area with a cotton ball.
Recommendations for the Prevention of Toenail Fungus
– Feet should be washed frequently.
– Do not step on the floor of common areas with bare feet.
– Care should be taken to wear sweat absorbent and cotton socks.
– Long and short underwear should not be worn.
– After the foot bath, the feet should be dried well with a towel or a hair dryer.
– Individual items such as shared towels and slippers should not be used in common.
– Special items such as nail files and nail clippers should be used for one person.
How is Foot Fungus Treated?
It is possible to treat athlete’s foot at home. For this, foot care must be done first. In addition, it is important to choose shoes where the feet can breathe in the summer season. Cotton and sweat absorbing socks should be preferred to prevent itching on the feet.