What Is Good For Abdominal Swelling?
Abdominal bloating causes great discomfort in people. First of all, the best food for bloating is fennel tea. If fennel tea is consumed once a day, bloating and discomfort caused by bloating will pass. Other foods that are good for stomach bloating include:
- – Fresh ginger tea helps to clean the parasites in the intestines. Thus, it is also good for swelling in the abdomen.
- – Mint tea is good for stomach and stomach discomfort. In addition, peppermint tea is a food that prevents spasms and contractions in the muscles in the digestive system and facilitates gas excretion.
- – When chamomile tea is consumed daily, it relieves swelling and abdominal pain in the stomach.
- – If anise tea is consumed regularly, it is good for the stomach and intestines.
How Does Abdominal Swelling Go?
Abdominal swelling is one of the problems that many people experience today. Some points need to be paid attention to in order for the abdominal swelling to pass. Particular attention should be paid not to swallow air. In order to relieve swelling in the abdomen, the following should be considered:
- – Low-fat foods should be consumed.
- – Do not lie down immediately after eating.
- – Regular walking and exercises should be done.
- – Foods containing lactose should not be consumed excessively.
- – Vegetables, fruits and fibrous foods should not be consumed more than necessary.
- – Acidic, sugary and carbonated drinks and sweeteners should not be used.
- – Herbal teas should be consumed.
- – If the abdominal swelling does not go away in any way, a specialist doctor should be consulted.
Things That Are Good For Abdominal Swelling
Gas, bloating and abdominal sounds from time to time are quite disturbing. During the processing of the food taken during the day, stomach gas occurs and this is a natural situation. However, excessive flatulence, bloating, stomach cramps, and hardening of the stomach can seriously disturb daily life. The following methods can be used for this:
- Peppermint is one of the most natural remedies for gas, swelling and other digestive problems.
- – Chamomile tea is a natural remedy used for problems such as gas and bloating.
- – Ginger is a helpful food for all digestive problems.
- – Unprocessed organic apple cider vinegar is a digestive friendly food. Helps relieve excess gas and bloating.
- – Yellow mustard helps to reduce the acidity level in the stomach.
- – Cinnamon prevents gas formation by reducing the amount of stomach acid taken from the walls.
What are the Causes of Abdominal Bloating?
Abdominal bloating may be caused by early satiety and incomplete emptying of the stomach. One of the underlying causes of abdominal bloating can be a disease or it can be caused by stress. Common causes of stomach bloating include:
- – Stress
- – Feeling of early satiety
- – Incomplete emptying of the stomach
- – Alcohol consumption
- – Excessive consumption of carbonated drinks
- – Irritable bowel syndrome
- – Excessive alcohol consumption
- – Intestinal parasites
- – Foods low in protein
- – Blockages in the gut
The causes of bloating in the stomach vary from person to person. For this reason, if bloating and pain in the stomach occur very often, a doctor should be consulted. In addition, the cause of stomach bloating can be learned by consulting a doctor.
What Are the Symptoms of Abdominal Bloating?
The causes and symptoms of abdominal bloating often vary. Some people may experience stomach cramps, while others may experience diarrhea. Common symptoms of abdominal bloating include:
- – Indigestion
- – Diarrhea
- – Stomach cramps
- – Gas formation and accumulation
- – Difficulty in breathing