What is Eczema?
Eczema is a skin disease that starts with itching and blisters. This disease, which causes white flakes and flaking on the skin, is a troubling type of disease. It causes itching where it occurs, causing an uncomfortable situation. Itching of the place it itches causes more disease.
Eczema types include;
1. Atopic Eczema: This type of eczema is seen on the face, arms and legs. It generally occurs with itching and scaling.
2. Asteatotic Eczema: Dryness and rash are likely to be seen in this type of eczema. Also, cracks can be seen on the skin. It occurs especially in winter and dry weather.
3. Contact Eczema: It is a type of eczema that occurs with allergies. This type of eczema especially comes into contact with people with cleaning materials. Eczema occurs on the skin that is sensitive to the substance in contact.
4. Gravitational Eczema: It is a type of eczema that is seen with varicose veins and continues with redness, itching, scaling and flaking on the skin.
5. Nummular Eczema: It is a disease generally seen in arms, hands and legs. It is formed in the form of bubbles.
6. Seberoic Dermatitis: We can say that it is the most common type of eczema. It can occur in the ear, nose, hair and chest area. It is an eczema that occurs as a result of stress and usually occurs on oily skin.
7. Stress Eczema: It is a common and intense disease in people who are stressed. In order to avoid this disease, it is necessary to stay away from stress.
Although the types of eczema are different, the symptoms of the disease are generally the same. As a result of these symptoms, you can understand that you have eczema. Eczema is especially seen on hair, face and feet. The most common part is on and around the nose. Also, it is very common between the toes.
There are many factors among the causes of eczema. Eczema caused by these factors is not an easy disease. Therefore, we can say that it is a disease that takes a long time to treat. Do not forget that you need to be careful and relieve eczema in this long process. It is difficult to completely eliminate eczema, but it is possible to reduce its impact.
Causes of eczema;
● Being sensitive to cleaning materials
Contact with hot water
● Skin contact of cotton clothing
● Nuts varieties harm the skin
Stress and boredom
How Does Eczema Pass?
Eczema is not an easy disease. So it covers a long process. Most of the time, even though it seems like the past, it reappears. Therefore, it is not possible to say that it has a definitive treatment. The important thing is to reduce the effect of eczema. For this, you must first have a patient structure. Factors such as nervousness and stress will increase the effect of eczema. That’s why it’s so important to avoid stressful environments.
In order for eczema to pass, the factors that trigger eczema must be finished. Otherwise, eczema continues to emerge.
How to Treat Eczema?
For eczema treatment, first of all, it should be determined which type of eczema you have. After understanding the effect of eczema, its causes are investigated. It is necessary to stay away from these in order to break the effect of these reasons. When necessary, factors that cause eczema should be avoided. In this way, the effect of eczema will be reduced.
Eczema is a difficult disease that makes the person seen in trouble. Therefore, the person with eczema is stressed. For eczema treatment, you should first stay away from stress. Then, you can start reducing your eczema with various creams or natural products.