Why Does Diarrhea Occur?
Diarrhea is a bowel problem known medically as diarrhea. Prolonged and untreated diarrhea can cause serious problems in the human body. Diarrhea is a condition that develops due to bacterial infections and intestinal problems. The acceleration of bacterial production with the increase in air temperatures causes the foods consumed to spoil in a short time and become suitable environments for bacteria. Consuming these foods leads to diarrhea problem in the body. Colds, stomach problems and intestinal disorders are also among the other factors that cause diarrhea.
How Is Diarrhea Passed?
There are a number of things that can be done to prevent diarrhea.
- Washing hands frequently with soapy water provides protection from viral infections that cause diarrhea.
- Hands should be washed after touching raw meat.
- Frequent cleaning of hands with alcohol-based cleaners prevents the risk of diarrhea.
- Consuming well-cooked foods prevents diarrhea.
- Drinking tap water increases the risk of diarrhea.
- Consuming undercooked or raw meat causes diarrhea.
- Excessive use of alcohol and caffeine increases the risk of diarrhea.
What Is Good For Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is a discomfort that usually loses its effect within 1-2 days. If diarrhea lasts for more than 1 week, it can become very dangerous for the body, as it will increase the loss of fluid in the body. In such cases, it is necessary to consult a doctor without wasting time.
For the treatment of diarrhea:
- You can use the drugs recommended by your doctor.
- Intravenous serum therapy is a method used to relieve diarrhea.
- Antibiotics are effective in the treatment of diarrhea.
- The use of intestinal regulating drugs allows diarrhea to pass.
- Anti-diarrheal drugs are among the drugs used to treat diarrhea.
- Since the intake of mineral supplements will increase body immunity, it is effective in passing diarrhea in a short time.
What Causes Diarrhea? Tips to Cut Diarrhea Quickly
Diarrhea is a very troublesome ailment and if it continues for a long time, it can cause much more serious problems in the body. Abnormal defecation is an undesirable situation that disturbs everyone. The first methods that should be applied for the treatment of such conditions as soon as possible are natural treatment methods. In cases where natural treatment methods do not work and the discomfort does not go away within a few days, it is absolutely necessary to consult a specialist.
natural diarrhea treatment The following methods can be used for:
- Drinking plenty of fluids is very important to avoid the negative effects of fluid loss caused by diarrhea.
- Clean drinking water, broth and mineral water can be consumed frequently to prevent fluid loss caused by diarrhea.
- Since fruit juices are rich in potassium, they are beneficial to the body during diarrhea.
- Banana is one of the most effective fruits in curing diarrhea. Consumption of banana, which is rich in fiber and potassium, is effective in passing diarrhea.
- Consumption of rice in meals is effective in relieving diarrhea.
- Foods such as crackers and toast take an important place in the treatment of diarrhea.
- Consumption of yogurt and starch-rich probiotics causes diarrhea to lose its effect in a short time.
- Chicken and meat dishes allow diarrhea to pass in a short time.
- Medical teas and Turkish coffee play an important role in the treatment of diarrhea.
- Consumption of soda and sweetened tea both contributes to the body’s fluid intake and is effective in passing diarrhea in a short time.
- Yellow chickpeas can be consumed in the treatment of diarrhea.