Peach; It is very rich in vitamin content. It contains vitamins A and C. In addition, vitamin E and K are very rare. Inside peach; It also contains other vitamins such as B6, B2, B3, B9, B5, B1. It is high in minerals that peach contains. It is a fruit that prevents the formation of kidney stones with the potassium it contains and is good for bone diseases.
Peach; It has an effect that supports the balance of blood pressure. The large peach contains 335 milligrams of potassium. The rate of potassium that a person should take in a day is 4700 milligrams. Peach meets the daily potassium ratio in large amounts. Inside peach; There are calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, manganese and copper minerals.
Peach; It is also very rich in fiber. Known for its fiber content of 3 grams, peach; prevents heart disease. It keeps the cholesterol level in balance. It also prevents diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Peach and peel with antioxidant ingredients; It helps to expel harmful toxins from the body. Chlorogenic acid, a very important antioxidant, removes radicals that damage cells. This is in the content of peach. Antioxidants have properties that affect cancer and fight inflammation.
What Are the Benefits of Peach?
Benefits of peach;
– It is very good for teeth due to its strong fluoride content. This mineral, which is included in toothpastes, is also included in peaches. It supports the teeth to look healthier and more beautiful.
There is approximately 250 mg of potassium in a peach. This component is; It is very important for bone health.
Consuming peaches is important in maintaining an individual’s weight Peach content consisted of 85 percent water. Therefore, the individual who eats does not gain weight. It keeps you full due to its high fiber content.
– It supports seeing. There is an antioxidant called beta carotin, which helps peach to have an orange color. When consumed, it turns into vitamin A. Vitamin A is a very important vitamin for vision.
– Peaches meet 9 percent of the daily fiber requirement of the individual. The consumption of high-fiber foods is necessary for the digestive system. It allows the individual to get rid of constipation.
What Is Peach Good For?
The topics that peach is good for will be listed as follows;
– It has a diuretic effect.
– It has blood cleansing properties.
– It supports the regulation of liver and gall bladder movements.
– It helps to provide moisture and freshness to the skin.
– Thanks to its calming effect, it supports insomnia.
– It makes digestion easy.
– It has protective properties against cancer.
– It is useful against kidney diseases.
– Increases the body’s resistance to ailments.
What Are The Nutritional Values Of Peaches?
There are 50 calories in 145 grams of medium peach. Its fat ratio is 0.5 grams, and it contains 0 grams of sodium and cholesterol. It contains 12 grams of sugar and 14 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of protein and 2 grams of fiber. It provides 6 percent of the vitamin A requirement during the day and 15 percent of the vitamin C requirement during the day. One medium peach; 2 percent or more vitamins E and K; Contains folate, niacin, iron, potassium, choline, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and copper.