What are the Benefits of Melon?
Benefits of melon;
- – It prevents the rhythm disorder in the heart.
- – With its rich vitamin C content, it helps to strengthen immunity.
- – Prevents the formation and growth of cancers.
- – Vitamin A and beta-carotene in its content protects eye health.
- – Supports cardiovascular health and minimizes the risk of heart attack.
- – It helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- – Helps to regulate menstrual irregularity in women.
- – It helps the skin to be bright and look healthy.
- – Accelerates metabolism and helps to burn fat.
What Is Melon Good For?
- There are many situations where melon is good. These;
- – It prevents the formation of cancer with its high carotenoid content.
- – It helps the viruses existing in the lungs to survive for a long time.
- – Prevents blood clotting.
- The immune system is strengthened with the vitamins it contains.
- – It is beneficial for the treatment of wounds on the skin of the hair and is good for hair strands.
- – Keeps blood pressure at normal level.
- – Provides energy to the body with B vitamins.
- – It is useful for kidney ailments.
- – Prevents skin aging.
- – It keeps the blood flow at a normal level and prevents the rhythm disorder in the heart.
What Does Melon Do?
- – Boiled and drunk melon regulates the digestive system.
- – Cleans teeth and gums.
- – It is good for diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- – It helps to lose weight by giving a feeling of satiety.
- – It is perfect for repairing damaged cells in the immune system.
- – Regulates the menstrual cycle.
- – Helps kidneys work better.
- – It purifies the skin from dead cells.
- – It is useful in cardiovascular diseases.
- – It supports the kidneys to work better.
- – Balances stomach acid and relieves stomach pain and burning.
- – It helps to expel the toxins formed in the lungs.
Little-Known Benefits of Melon
Little-known benefits of melon;
- – It is effective in removing bruises under custody.
- – It helps to strengthen the visual function.
- – Prevents hair loss with its folic acid content.
- – It helps to excrete the sand formed in the kidneys through the urinary tract.
- – Protects lung and liver health.
- – It prevents sexual reluctance.
- – It ensures the removal of harmful substances and protects the intestines.
- – Regulates the menstrual cycle in women.
- – Prevents nausea and heartburn in pregnant women.
- – It is diuretic.
- – Helps to prevent constipation and relax.
- – Raises low blood sugar.
- – Helps in the treatment of bronchitis and asthma.
How to Prefer Melon?
In order to choose the delicious and high quality melon, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that it is hard and heavy when handled. Apart from this, it is important to pay attention to the consumption of melon in the range and season between April and August. Melon; It should be fragrant and have a bright orange color.
Nutritional Values and Calories of Melon
- In a melon of 100 grams;
- – It has 30 calories.
- – When 1 portion of melon is consumed, approximately 45 calories are taken.
- – There is 1 gram of protein.
- – It is a fruit with a very high fiber content.
- – Contains calcium, iron and potassium.
- – It has a very rich content in terms of vitamins A and C.
The nutritional content of melon can be specified in this way.