This root, which is collected every month of the year, is widely grown in the Mediterranean Region throughout Turkey. This root, which is used as tea and sherbet in many regions, has very important effects in terms of human health.
What Are the Benefits of Licorice Root?
Licorice root benefits;
– licorice root; With the coumarin substance it contains, it helps to clear the inflammatory cells in the human body. Especially in winter, it is good for problems such as phlegm and dry cough.
– licorice root; It is a type of plant that is full of many vitamins and minerals such as phytoestrogen, protein, choline, flavonoids, vitamin B complex, potassium, phosphorus.
– licorice root; Especially when consumed as a tea, it helps to soothe the skin and keep it moist. It will help keep the skin moist by nourishing the skin with licorice root.
– It is stated that licorice root grows hair.
– Licorice root is included in the plants used for beauty. It has very important contributions to skin and hair health.
– Licorice keeps the scalp moist thanks to its bad moisturizing properties. It is a very important plant for those who have dry scalp problems, dandruff problems and have a flaky appearance.
– licorice root; It is good for constipation and relieves joint and bone pain.
– Licorice root has phytoestrogenic properties. With this feature, it minimizes the effects of menstruation and menopause in women. Licorice root is also good for swelling and pain problems. Licorice root prevents conditions such as hot flashes in menopause.
– The benefit will be seen when the tea obtained from licorice root is mixed with a few drops of coconut and applied to the scalp.
– licorice root; It has quite different uses. When licorice root is consumed in the form of tea, it helps to solve digestive and respiratory problems.
– Mouthwash made with licorice root is good for mouth problems. It is recommended to boil licorice root for mouth sores and gargle with this water.
What Is Licorice Root Good For?
Licorice root has many benefits for human health. Licorice root, which has many benefits, is good for many situations. Some of these situations will be listed as follows;
- – licorice root; Eliminates pain and inflammation in the throat.
- – It has a feature that improves symptoms such as cold, flu, cold.
- – Tea made from licorice root has positive effects on liver diseases and inflammation.
- – Licorice root, which prevents the formation of edema and relieves indigestion, protects against ulcers.
- – It is known that licorice root, which destroys the feeling of thirst, maintains the body’s water content.
- – Licorice root provides positive effects against diarrhea.
- – When used externally, it allows the healing of eczema wounds.
- – The tea of licorice root, which removes water from the body, is especially supportive for those who want to lose weight.
How to Use Licorice Root?
The areas where licorice root is used; It is widely used in the brewing and pharmaceutical industries, in the production of cola drinks. In addition, sherbet is made from licorice root and consumed in the Anatolian Region. Licorice honey obtained from its three-year-old root; Sold as dark sticks or powders, or as rectangular pieces. Apart from using root parts, it is also consumed by making tea. In addition to the consumption of licorice root as sherbet, all kinds of uses of licorice root are beneficial for human health.