What Are Constipation Meals?
Constipation is a word for difficulty with defecation. Due to the problems in the intestine, the person has difficulty defecation. Of course, this situation is not normal and it makes the person who has the problem difficult. There are many foods that can help relieve constipation. It is useful to know the symptoms and causes of constipation before taking these meals.
- – Defecation infrequently,
- – A firm stool is seen,
- – Difficulty defecation.
Causes of Constipation
- – Consuming solid foods frequently,
- – Postponing the need for toilet,
- Hormonal disorders,
- – Having dysfunctions in the parts responsible for defecation.
Constipation can occur for different reasons. If you notice symptoms of constipation, the first thing you should do is pay attention to your diet. For this constipation-good foods you can consume more often.
1. Spinach Meal: Spinach is a very healthy dish that is good for constipation. When you are constipated, you can consume it by cooking spinach. There is a possibility that after eating this food, it may cure your constipation. Therefore, it is useful to try the spinach dish.
2. Cabbage Meal: Cabbage meal is also a dish used by those looking for a solution to constipation. People who are constipated can try eating cabbage.
3. Leek Meal: You can be more comfortable with leek, which helps to regulate the intestines. It will be more effective to make leek without rice and olive oil, which is among the dishes that are good for constipation.
4. White meat or fish meat: People who are constipated may turn to white meat or fish meat instead of consuming red meat. These meats can lead to more positive results for constipation.
The effects of the meals that are good for constipation may vary from person to person. Therefore, meals that are good for constipation should not be considered as the definitive solution. These dishes should be tried as a solution and act according to their results.
How Does Constipation Pass, What Is Good?
People with constipation try to get rid of this ailment as soon as possible. Of course, you need to pay attention to your diet and what you eat. Otherwise, constipation may become more severe. To relieve constipation, there are things to do after you are constipated. It is very important for your health to pay attention to these issues.
Things to do after constipation:
- – You should drink plenty of fluids (especially water, you can drink plenty of water),
- – Consumption of dairy products should be reduced,
- – The use of solid foods should be reduced and bites should be swallowed by chewing thoroughly,
- – You should definitely go when the toilet is needed,
- – Products such as vegetables, fruits and legumes should be consumed regularly.
The relief of constipation is a situation in your hands. While avoiding situations that lead to constipation, you should also pay attention to your diet. You can get rid of constipation by taking simple precautions.
You should pay attention to a balanced and correct diet while you are constipated. In order for constipation to disappear in a short time, it is very important that you try the foods that are good for constipation. This is the best solution you can do in the first place.
Foods that are good for constipation:
- – His,
- – Dried fruits (figs, apricots, etc.),
- – White meat,
- – Flax seeds,
- Fiber-rich foods (Spinach, cabbage, celery, etc.)
- Fresh fruits (especially grapes, apples and avocados),
- Olive oil and thyme.
Foods that are good for constipation can be tried by anyone. Some foods can eliminate constipation in a short time. You have to be patient for this. It is recommended to drink goat’s milk instead of cow’s milk, especially for children who drink milk and have constipation.