How to Open a Blocked Nose?
What to do to open the blocked nose; Using humidifiers that will add moisture to the air will contribute to the disintegration of inflamed nasal passages and mucus. However, if there is asthma, it is necessary to consult a physician before using moisturizers. In addition, to open the blocked nose;
Ginger tea should be consumed.
– It is important that the pillow is high while sleeping.
– By taking a hot bath, the bronchi and body can be relaxed.
– The bronchi of the nose can be opened with hot water and menthol.
Salt water is the best method for nasal congestion.
– Spices can be consumed.
– Plenty of fluids should be consumed.
How Does Nasal Congestion Pass?
The methods that can be followed for the relief of nasal congestion;
– Ginger tea: Ginger helps to open the nasal ducts by increasing the fluidity of the mucosa with the substances it contains. It has positive effects on both nasal congestion and throat infection. Ginger; Available as root or powder from herbalists. Boil 2 glasses of water and add 2 teaspoons of ginger powder. If it is taken in the form of a root, it should be added by slicing a piece the size of the palm. It should be drained by keeping it for 10 minutes. Drink 1 glass and apply the rest as a hot compress to the nose with a clean cloth.
Olive oil: A few drops of olive oil to be dropped into the nose removes nasal congestion.
– Humidity: Humid air is good for nasal congestion. A glass of water left on the heater in the room refreshes the humidity of the air. Apart from this, steam machines that keep the room moist can also be a solution to nasal congestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar; While helping to thin the mucus, it also prevents the formation of viruses and bacteria in the nose due to its acidic structure and prevents the production of mucus again. Nasal congestion can be stopped by adding a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drinking it twice a day. Another method is to add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar into warm water, pull the mixture through the nose and clean the nose.
– Tuzla Su: The nose can be cleaned by adding a teaspoon of salt into a glass of warm water. If desired, a teaspoon of baking soda can be added to maintain the pH balance.
What Is Good For Nasal Congestion?
Nasal congestion can be reduced or eliminated by home-made methods for nasal congestion. These methods;
– Drinking plenty of fluids is necessary to keep the nasal mucosa moist.
– Saltwater; It is perfect for clearing nasal congestion. It is possible to get rid of nasal congestion by putting 1 teaspoon of table salt with a glass of warm water at home and pulling it into the nose.
– As the air dries up in air-conditioned or heated environments, the problem of nasal drying and related congestion may occur. The problem of nasal congestion can be solved with boiling water in the room or with a steam machine.
Passive smoking or smoking; It is an element that causes nasal congestion. Therefore, if it is desired to prevent nasal congestion, it is necessary not to smoke or be in the smoking environment.
– Consumption of herbal teas such as mint, turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon is helpful for relieving or reducing congestion. It will be possible to solve the nasal congestion problem in this way.