Herpes is a microbial infection that causes annoying pain and aches. A virus known as ‘herpes simplex’, which is found in almost everyone, is the main cause of cold sores. Since it is not possible to completely remove the virus from the body, it may come to light from time to time. Herpes can also occur in situations such as a decrease in the immune system or stress and fear.
HOW DOES THE FLIGHT PASS?
Today, most people prefer to use antiviral herpes creams. If you are thinking about what to put on a cold sore, your priority should always be the medications given with the doctor’s recommendation. However, there are also natural methods you can apply at home for herpes treatment.
NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOR THE AIRCRAFT
1. Milk: Milk treatment is very useful when herpes start to appear. This beneficial nutrient accelerates the healing of herpes. Dip a cotton ball in milk and apply directly on the cold sore.
2. Peppermint oil: It is effective in curing herpes thanks to its antiviral components. When you realize that you will have cold sores, drip a drop or two of peppermint oil onto the swab and rub it on that area.
3. Tomato and aloe vera: Its ingredients are very beneficial for our skin. Applying tomato juice and aloe vera to the cold sore will help dry the sore quickly.
4. Black tea: Put a black tea bag over the cold sore and hold it for a few minutes. This will reduce the pain and help the swelling heal.
5. Cold compress application: A cold and moist cloth can reduce the redness of the herpes area. It helps to remove crusting and speeds up healing. If you have cold sores, you can try this method to relieve the pain.
6. Garlic: Garlic can be used in many treatments with its germicidal properties. You can speed up the passage of the herpes by cutting a clove of garlic in half and placing it directly on the cold sore. You can repeat it every day until the cold sore is gone.
7. Honey and vinegar: Honey and vinegar have antiviral properties. Mix a tablespoon of honey with a little vinegar and apply it on the cold sore with the help of a cotton ball. Honey and vinegar will help heal herpes.
8. Toothpaste: Applying toothpaste to herpes is one of the effective treatment methods. Although it is not a very definite treatment method, it dries the inflammation. It will be enough to take some toothpaste and apply it to the herpes area and wait for a while.
9. Lime: Lime also has antibacterial and antiviral properties. You can use a few drops on the cold sore 2-3 times a day.